Handmade in Denmark
How it works
There are so many wonderful ways to use your Wrappy. But no matter how you use it, you can be sure to save plastic and aluminum foil and at the same time keep your food fresher for longer.
So not only is it super easy to use, there is also a feel-good factor that will give you pleasure every single time you use your Wrappy.
Please see the following sections for our best advise on how to use and how to care for your Wrappy:
Every single pack of Wrappy was made with love by skilled Danish workers at our farm based production site. This way we can also ascertain that the quality of each individual sheet of fabric is perfect.
The ingredients have been carefully selected by specialists in Germany and Portugal. When we select partners and ingredients we pay utmost attention to both food safety, environmental concerns and social responsibility.
Our products are made from GOTS certified organic cotton, carefully coated with a blend of Mediterranean rosin, bees wax and organic jojoba oil.
- The cotton used for Wrappy is carefully picked and processed at a socially responsible cotton mill in India
- The bees wax used for Wrappy is carefully harvested in a norther region in China, with centuries of knowledge and experience in bees wax production. This way we also eliminate any concerns for the competition for food related to the wild bee population in Scandinavia
- The rosin used for Wrappy is Mediterranean gum rosin. We favor this rosin for quality and short transportation
- The organic vegetable oil used is from the jojoba plant. Currently it is sourced from South America from a grower renown for high quality. We currently study supply of European jojoba oil provided this can be an environmental advantage
- The colors used : You will not find colorful designs in Wrappy, we simply do not find it safe to use. Wrappy is printed with one of the only colors that may pass the strict Danish food safety requirements. Even if many colors are approved for GOTS purposes it does NOT mean they are safe for food contact
Even our packaging was made with the greatest care. All Wrappy packaging is made at the highest certified printer in Denmark. Wrappy packaging is Cradle-to-Cradle certified, made from FSC pulp and printed with environmental colors
Wrappy Small Pack of 5 sheets
Wrappy Large Pack of 2 sheets
Wrappy Mix Pack of 3 different sheets
Wrappy Medium Pack of 3 sheets
Wrappy XL pack of 1 sheet
Wrappy DIY Pack of 1 sheet
Find our products both online and in-store
Wrappy was founded in 2018 by Jorgen and Anne. Already deeply involved in sales of sustainable products in North Europe, Jorgen teamed up with Anne to create another success in the sustainability market. Anne skipped her career as a teacher, go the support of her husband Poul-Henrik and took on the task of manufacturing Wrappy for the booming market.
Teaming up with the leading distributor GreenGenius for distribution in the Nordic region complemented by sales to distribution partners in Germany, production was quickly scaled to match the large retail customers in Scandinavia and Germany, and ready to serve the most demanding retailers in Europe.
Wrappy is made at a beautiful property 1 hour west of Copenhagen, in harmony with the beautiful nature surrounding it.